[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Dragonia Character Interview: Paedyn: Rise of the Wyverns: Dragonia Empire
- What would you do if you found a penguin in the freezer?
Invite it to dinner. Probably play some dice. Show it how to make fire. It ought to get pretty cold in that freezer, ehy?
- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?
I would be a ravishingly good looking one. And I’d probably be on fire.
- Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?
The duck sized horses would be really cute, but I’d totally want to fight a horse sized duck. And then I would want to ride it. I mean, imagine that, riding a giant duck into battle? I would be all, swish-swish-swish, fear the ol’mighty duck! Taste the end of my rapier! Quack! Oh, wow, could you imagine if I rode a fire-breathing horse-sized duck into battle? All would fear me!
- How would you sell hot cocoa in Florida?
In a dragon mug. Everyone likes dragons. And the reason it’s so hot is because it’s made with fire.
- How many basketballs would fit in this room?
At least two-hundred and thirty-seven. The problem is … I think my dragon would eat them!
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
Freakishly Firey Fire. I’d be the hottest addition!
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
So, I farted while my dragon burped. You see, he has firey burps. And let’s just say I flew without him this time.
- Describe the color yellow to someone who is blind.
It’s a cold day. Frozen flakes hit your face as you step in soft, cushony paradise. Snow. It is on the ground all around you. You’re cold. You shiver. You pee into the snow. Suddenly you’re warm and tingly all over. Yellow.
- If you were a pizza deliveryman how would you benefit from scissors?
I would cut flowers out of people’s yards, you know, to help trim things up. Or, you know, find some beautiful girl to give them to. You know, a dragon might be more helpful. And I totally have one of those. What if I delivered pizzas on the back of a flying dragon? And heated the pizzas with the fire of dragons’ breath! Yes. Totally.
- Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?
So you can gently rub it on your face. Then you can throw it in the air. Now you need a dragon for this next part. Catch it on fire! Fuzzy burns.
- If you could throw a parade of any caliber through your office, what type of parade would it be?
Dragon Fire Party. Enough said.
- What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?
Tell everyone that it would have been safer to ride a dragon!
- If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer?
Any emails that had the word ‘Boat’ in the subject.
- If you could have a machine that produced $100 dollars for life, how much would you be willing to pay for it?
Less than a hundred dollars. I mean, if you’re only going to profit a total of a hundred dollars, why would you spent more?
- How lucky are you and why?
I’m totally lucky. Just ask your partner. And, I have a dragon.
- If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wannabe by Spice Girls.
I tell yah what I want, what I really really want,
FIRE, DRAGONS, BOATS
I wanna I wanna I wanna zigga zik ahhaha.
- If you could get rid of any one state, which would it be and why?
California. Fire breathing dragons aren’t safe there.
- A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
poderosamente caliente aquí, arrastrar!
He’s never fit in and wants to be in warmer climate.
- You’re in a room with three light switches, each of which controls one of three light bulbs in the next room. You need to determine which switch controls which bulb. All lights are off to begin, and you can’t see into one room from the other. You can inspect the other room only once. How can you find out which switches are connected to which bulbs?
Have my dragon light up the room. Then eat all the light bulbs. Wait, what’s the question again?
- How would people communicate in a perfect world?
- Why are manhole covers round?
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.15″ saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”3716″]
Dragonia Empire, Book 1 Rise of the Wyverns Audio Sample
About Dragonia Empire, Book 1 Rise of the Wyverns
Author: Craig A. Price Jr.
Narrator: Reuben Corbett
Length: 5 hours and 46 minutes
Series: Dragonia Empire, Book 1
Publisher: Craig A. Price Jr.
Released: May 30, 2018
Genre: Epic Fantasy
The Resistance struggles to find a way to defeat the Dragonia Empire; all hope seems lost against the dragon riders, until they discover an island full of wyverns.
Devarius has lost everything. His parents murdered, his sister kidnapped, and the new village he called home: destroyed. The Dragonia Empire has gotten out of control, destroying anything and everything in its path searching for the Resistance.
Devarius is left with little choice but to find the Resistance, join them, and hope he can help them defeat the Dragonia Empire once and for all to bring peace to the land of Kaeldroga.