Top Ten Reasons to listen to My Name is Nelson Audiobook
by Dylan Fairchild
Top Ten Reasons to listen to My Name is Nelson audiobook
- Who doesn’t love particle physics? Muons, neutrinos, quarks…c’mon people!
- The BLT game!
- Exotic dancers, politicians, doomsday weapons, fighter pilots, infobabes, small town sheriffs, and exotic dancers.
- The opportunity to hear one narrator perform dozens of different voices, at no additional cost to the listener!
- Presidential stress eating.
- Zesty Jims (yum!)
- Even Abraham Lincoln makes an appearance!
- The opportunity to shed not one, but two tears.
- It’s pretty much the best novel ever.
About the Audiobook
Author: Dylan Fairchild
Narrator: Erik Johnson
Length: 8 hours 14 minutes
Publisher: James George⎮2018
Genre: Humor, Fiction
Synopsis: From The Indie View: “A brilliant and unique novel…in terms of sheer storytelling mastery, it’s one of the best books we’ve seen in awhile. We give My Name Is Nelson five-plus stars and look forward to an equally well-written sequel…it’s a tremendously entertaining storyline with rich characterization and cinematic action scenes. It’s safe to say the author’s crafted a potential bestseller – and, possibly, a hit movie.” (Don Sloan)
President Andrew MacIntyre was having a pretty good first year in the Oval Office. Suddenly, during what should have been a peaceful Christmas season, he’s facing one of the worst national security crises in American history. And, it’s being masterminded out of a sleazy New Mexico strip joint? What the hell?
Is this a political thriller? Is it science fiction? A zany comedy? Perhaps it’s a love story. Whatever it is, it’s a riveting listen with a little sex appeal and a lot of laughter. It’s little wonder White House National Security Advisor Chet Addington* said this was, “Pretty much the best novel ever.”**
* Absolutely, positively, not a real person
** He’s been known to be wrong about stuff