Penelope’s perfectly planned picnic turns into a day filled with crazy mishaps that include a gigantic purple feather and more.Joined by her best friend they have an adventure that winds them through the town leading to a wonderful ending. Told in a tongue twister of a story written mostly with the letter “P”. “P” words describing foods, places, things, actions, and much more. Included is a glossary of 60+ “P” words used throughout the book.
- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: BookBaby (April 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1543927491
- ISBN-13: 978-1543927498
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,190,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Hardcover: NA
- Publisher: NA
- Language: NA
- ISBN-10: NA
- Dimensions: NA
Gallery Empty !